- Connect the camera to your router or network using the included ethernet cable and connect the power.
- Download and install the PC software from http://p1.easyn.com
- Run “P2P Client”
- The default login is admin with no password (this will be pre-filled so just click OK)
- Click the config icon at the top. (third icon from the left)
- Click “Add Area”
- Enter a name, eg. Office and click OK
- Click “Add Device”
- Enter the UID which is the long string of letters and numbers printed on the silver sticker on the box or the camera.
- Enter a name, eg. Camera 1 and make sure the Area you entered in the previous step is selected. Click OK
- Select the Preview icon at the top. (first icon from the left)
- Double click the camera name in the list and you should see the camera in the window on the right hand side. If you get a firewall warning message from your operating system make sure you allow the connection.
- The camera is now working on the wired ethernet.
Setting the Wi-Fi up
- Click the config icon at the top.
- Click “Parameter settings” on the left
- Select the camera in the list
- Click the Wifi button on the lower right hand side
- Click the Search button
- When the search has completed select your router name (SSID) in the list and then enter your Wi-Fi key and click Apply.
- One you get the connection confirmation close the window.
- Now unplug the ethernet connection from the camera and power the camera off and back on*.
- Note that it may take up to a minute for the camera to initialise and connect to your Wi-Fi network once powered on.
- You can now run the software and connect to the camera in the same way as for the wired connection.
*It is important that the camera is powered off and back on again after configuring the Wi-Fi and disconnecting the ethernet cable.